Back to knowledge base
You must have have privileges on TouchOfficeWeb at branch level to access the Terminals. To do this:
- Sign in to TouchOfficeWeb
- Select the appropriate Branch from the Head Office/ Branch selector at the top of the page
- Select Terminals from the bar on the left hand side of the page (if you are using a big enough screen, otherwise it may be along the top)
- Select Collect Program
- Select the appropriate till (the customer master, which is usually till 1) from the drop down list next to
- Select from the pop up box that warns you this will interrupt all other collections.
- Select either or just whichever is appropriate.
- Select the line that says “Account Number” so that it is highlighted in blue
- Wait until it has gone through the orange (pending) phase to the green (Collected X records) phase to ensure all records were collected.
- Continue using TouchOfficeWeb as usual