To assign proximity cards to customers you will need to have access to the programming and program 3 on the till. This is done on the till. To do this:
- Sign in
- Press home
- Select Programming
- Select <3.Program 3>
- Select <5.Customers>
- Select the customer you wish to assign a card to
- Select press enter on the keyboard below the customer or double touch the customer name
- Select the line that says “Account Number” so that it is highlighted in blue
- Put the card on the reader, you should see a long number appear on the right hand side of this line.
- If you are doing many cards you can press the button on the keyboard and it will advance to the next customer, repeat from 9.
- Otherwise press the button on the right hand side of the screen.
- From here you can either select another customer or press the button on the bottom right hand side of the screen and continue using the till normally.
If you are using a Back Office system remember to upload these changes to the Back Office System