Back to knowledge base
- Shut down TouchOffice, go to Local Disc (C:) (from my computer)
- Double Click Program Files (x86) or if there is no Program Files (x86) then just Program Files
- Double Click icr,
- Double Click tms
- Double Click Utils.
- Under utils you will see a green icon with Pdxrbld .
- Right click on Pdxrbld then choose the Run as Administrator option.
- Click Yes when it asks you if you the program to make changes on the computer.
- A new window will open
- Make sure the dot is in the Rebuild all tables
- On the right hand side there is a white box with Select Directory above it, that should have C:\Program Files (x86)\icr\tms\Data in it
- Click Start. It should run through the whole database and rebuild the tables until it is finished. Once it has completed close the window and restart TouchOffice and it should be fine.